A La Provence is located in Market Square and is a fine dining restaurant that offers French Classics and Euro-American cuisine.
To start out our dinner they served us an "Amuse Bouche" to cleanse the palate, which consisted of a strawberry with cheese served on top of a rose petal. They said the petal was edible, but Stuart and I decided we were content without it. The presentation was beautiful. [Please forgive the lighting].
The service was excellent, however it did take forever to get our entrees. But what can you really expect on a night like Valentine's day? We really didn't notice the time because we were enjoying each other's company, and well, their focaccia bread was so delicious that it served as a nice distraction.
Stuart ordered the N.Y. Strip and I had the Pork Tenderloin. Both were served with asparagus and twice baked yukon potatoes which were out of this world! I wish I had taken more pictures of our food, but by the time our entrees arrived I was so hungry that my plate was pretty much devoured before I had thought to snap a pic.
We had a fabulous dining experience at A La Provence and would definitely love to return. But diners beware, this restaurant is pricey- but you definitely get what you pay for. Hope you all enjoyed your evening with your loved ones. Bonne journee mes amis!
Stuart ordered the N.Y. Strip and I had the Pork Tenderloin. Both were served with asparagus and twice baked yukon potatoes which were out of this world! I wish I had taken more pictures of our food, but by the time our entrees arrived I was so hungry that my plate was pretty much devoured before I had thought to snap a pic.
We had a fabulous dining experience at A La Provence and would definitely love to return. But diners beware, this restaurant is pricey- but you definitely get what you pay for. Hope you all enjoyed your evening with your loved ones. Bonne journee mes amis!

0 comments:
Post a Comment