Friday, January 28, 2011

Dream House.

I've been doing my fair share of blog-stalking and dreaming up of what I would like my future house to look like. This will most likely be an ever-changing process over the next five years or so. For now, I will just share some of my favorite inspiration pictures.

I love this living room. I love having a house or in my case, apartment, with lots of light.



One day I will live in a place where I can have a pantry big enough to make it look just like this.


And a bathroom like this.


 I might even enjoy doing laundry if my laundry room looked as cute as this.



Happy Friday everyone! Stuart and I are attending a couples retreat this weekend at our neighbor church The Well. We're still new at this gig, so we are looking forward to all the wisdom there is to be learned. Stay tuned for all the afterthoughts.

1 comments:

Dip It In Chocolate said...

Someday we seriously need to live in the same state...

 

Taylor Owens | © 2010 Taylor Owens, All rights reserved