Friday, April 29, 2011

Chez Pierre.

I love Fridays because there is so much excitement in the air. I love the morning buzz of everyone discussing their weekend plans and the countdown to 5:00 p.m.

One of my new favorite post-college Tallahassee spots has become Chez Pierre. I particularly like going there in the spring because the weather is beautiful and they always have live music, which makes every night better!


Chez Pierre is an adorable little Bistro with eclectic french decor and a great garden atmosphere. The twinkle lights and colorful lanterns make for the perfect evening ambiance.


I've been to Chez Pierre several times in college but only post-grad have I really come to appreciate their great deck and outdoor seating.


Stuart and I enjoyed a nice evening here last weekend as we soaked up the atmosphere. There is nothing I love more than dreaming and chatting about the future with my husband.

I wish you all a very happy friday and a wonderful weekend! Enjoy spending time with your loved ones.


0 comments:

 

Taylor Owens | © 2010 Taylor Owens, All rights reserved